2013年1月20日星期日

cnn sometimes it is mo

Come after, I just can do judgment.But no matter how it is say, you have this heart, I thanked first, you my gratitude from that time on two please."
True Liu has from the 15 years old beginning in the outside study-abroad trip, person of 15 years old arrive youth ages, the outlooking difference is very big.If a person from 15 years old have already started growing up in the outside, 20 many year old go home, even if is an own mother doesn't dare as well to suddenly descend to break language.Is positive as it does, I for meet with teacher Lu Zhi very calm.Han Dynasty men and women are premarital, disappear of have much association, this woman was also similar, even if we once meeteach other before don't dare to confirm to me.
During the period of my study-abroad trip, Jian Yong is always foolish in the village neighborhood, this woman looks after developing he definitely once saw.Everything, wait he to come to empress again say.
If I compete first Be interrupted to poison, he could not say the entreaty of underneath.But matter to several 100,000 people, Huang Jin Shi,s and soldiers, hesitated a long time at the poison, still the horizontal bottom heart come and speak up:"Xuan virtuous male Gao Yi,Facebook, in some in mind thank a lot.However, in some a life dead is small, the life and death of 200,000 yellow towels is big, today in some come to this, is to want to lend this friendship, make virtuous Mr. of Xuan agree to let a boulevard, let the officers and men of my Huang Jin lead river and big wise good teacher family reunion."
I smile chillily and put Huang Jin Guo's river, the harassment of along the road robs not say, imperial government there and perhaps also not hand over to treat, so make it lively for of the affair make me do, in poison, you can think greatly of strength of woman too much.
Liu Hun secretly swept one eye my facial expression, see me this paying shape, immediately growing a body but rising and rebuking to say:"At the poison, a friendship needs 2 to recompense, a person wants to change ten several myriad people, the bargain of such loafer, true Kui you think."
Generously answer at the poison:"If Xuan virtuous male Gao Tai Gui's hand, pass several 100,000 Huang towel brothers, at the this body of some He Xi, wishing to think with the dead the Chou Xuan is virtuous Mr. past of don't kill of boon."
I put to put a hand, lived Liu Hun and the issue at the poison, coolly say:"Came to night at the general, you probably didn't find out what news, front the day our army get a hasty report, 'emperor just the general flick a soldier rabid, the fire burns Huang Jin, Cao the male Meng is virtuous to cut to kill Zhang Jiao in widely even.'Now, there is already no big wise good teacher."
I carry a hand, in Duo in the debt doorway several step, add to say:"Still have, now also had no green Xu Huang Jin, 20 remaining recently, green Xu Huang Jin 200,000 was fought to Bo Chang at the our army, the whole army replied to put out.The day has already reported imperial government before the results in battle."
Continuously of stroke, shocked at the poison, he two legs feebly the Tan pour at icy cold of mire ground in, mumbling to oneself:"The big wise good teacher went to,google, the big wise good teacher went to, green Xu Huang Jin 200,000 have no, have been already all had no?"
Multiply by this time an effort, my title cautiously scrutinizes that woman, she facial expression with scares all over the face, in snow ground, the station of Qie Qie's Se Se shivers.See, fight in disorder in the Dian Pei live life of refugee, let her is subjected to many bitter.I can imagine to get and face robbing of Huang Jin and have never depended on have no*of she can again and again read the name that the Dao wears husband's family and expect this to be escaped by sheer luck, probably, also positive as it does, I release of the yellow towel captive discovered her.
Rather do a weighing scales dog, don't do to leave a disorderly person, the dog still can lives, person as well how to.
I raise hand Liu Hun and say to this woman introduction:"This is my adopted son Liu Hun, you first with he next rest, the whole, wait Xian and came again say."
Lower the head to looking at to sit daze in ground in the mire of at the poison, I am wrinkly to knit the brows, the order says:"Pull him, our money income talks."
*By the side of the wildfire stove within soldier debt, I simultaneously roast to begin, part inquire in poison:"At the general, you leave a medium mountain country and walked for a long time."
Hold one at the poison cup hot tea, imitate a Buddha in the sleepwalking sort, long answer:"I leave before the month and originally want to arrive to enjoy Anne within ten days, can Xuan virtuous Mr. imposed a curfew, plain, joy Anne inshore beginning military control, the daytime, nighttime walks to investigate and search very strict, for this reason delayed a route of travel, have never thought, have never thought I could not see a big wise good teacher any further,The Wu Wu Wu Wu……"
Make reference to this, this Gao big of the man unexpectedly cannot help but crying bitterly.
Is evil to teach to harm a person, see, this dead all not afraid of the man of iron will harm what appearance, a pay sissy, also cried.
"Now at present, Huang Jin already matter can not be, what plan do you have?"I rub to begin to this stove, head don't lift as well of ask.
"I want to return to, I want to follow the big wise good teacher's brothers, now is a winter, wait cook to lead this winter, we stage a comeback, the Shi wants to put together with imperial government, and you die me to live."Raise head at the poison, the eye pupil starts focusing, the vision is gradually firm.
"H'm, accept your feeling, deliver this woman, I am unable to repay a kindness.The winter days coldly freezes, the food grass lacks, your not in power ground sets up camp and mostly has inconvenience, and I send you 500 soldier debts.The our army lately accepted to permit ten several ten thousand captives, the food grass was also short of, I can send you 1000 catties of food grasses.However, these thing you have to take by yourself, I put these supplieses to the plain county of Li country county, you take a person after attacking the Li county to pass the winter in the county city."
The Li county belongs to plain county and hopes the green river county of state hands over boundary place.If back into a Li county at the poison, is hoping officer's soldier suppressing bandits state not makes track for shot, can orderany me to appear publicly to suppress bandits.Come in winter, disadvantageous field battle, I have big pair of of proper reason, procrastinate is opening hostilities till Chinese New Year.Huang Jin Jun's cook led this winter, probably canned is several years at the lingering breath of life.
Appreciates at the poison of order, I close behind give repeated advice to:"Only have your my 2 people in this debt today, we negotiate of matter I go into your ear, can not spread again and six ears.Your rest is enough, leave quickly.I nearby others come after, see you afraid is not satisfactory."
Start at the station of poison Huo, urgently and urgently say:"I am in mind now the fire build a fire Liao, if Xuan virtuous Mr. allows, please have a quick horse for me, few dry ration food, I this leaves."
"Like, I also not much stay you, all the way walk like.I am in the Li county then prepare for you 100 pay skin battle armor, 2000 pay the best knife gun.The next year begins a new year, the battlefield mutually meets, and I necessarily allow of no feeling.If matter can not be, you can decline.I necessarily and falsely seat in order to wait for."I decidedly answer.
Turning over a body on the horse that I ready to is one arch hand at the poison arch, with I mutually do not:"The battlefield mutually meets on the first, Xuan virtuous Mr. need not show leniency, in some is also certain to die dint mutually anti-.You I on the battlefield, spell a victory or defeat.Ha ha, ability and Xuan virtuous Mr. exchanges blows and deathless, also be not wasted to some future life up walk an encounter."
Finish saying, at poisonous dozen of horseses, go to the earth deep place Chi, that figure that is standing alone more walks on snow ground more far, gradual of disappearance ……
"The true hero is also" towards soldier in the guarding of camp doorway, I praise highly to say:"Not cowed by force, the place of righteousness stands in no fear of dead, for Chou boon Gu body a long distance send womenfolk of a family, at the poison of BE,cnn, thou of the hero is also."
This words are what my idea says to let camp door on shift duty soldier listen to, I now be need to be built greatly to build this public opinion especially.Party in government court, my vegetable has crary fame-because of teacher drive jailbird, presume challenge to forbid a soldier.Now, because the wife and children and Huang Jin Zuo trades and puts on a bedlamite and have what worth and strange?Besides this yellow towel will get, is still a hero good brave fellow in the my eyes.I as long as jacking up his behavior, who dare with me this"green state crazy tiger" is trueer.
Doing a bedlamite, is more more happy than being a normal person sometimes, it is more likely to do a lot of matters.
Empress, Jian Yong arrives at a big camp, coldly jelly, the soldier of big camp has already gradually started sending back, 30,000 people's big camp just emptily stations at present
2000 people, after waiting the identity that Jian Yong makes sure that woman, I prepare to leave back to widely round.
I take Liu Hun, stand on the debt doorway of that woman and wait for asking of Jian Yong inquiring a result.For a long time and for a long time, Jian Yong Yi's face formally lifts debt Lian debt.Stand at me nearby, Jian Yong's facial expression changes Huan, seem to be in the heart to calculate what.
Jot down according to the historical records:In the multifarious war in disorder and the Dian Pei live life of refugee in, Liu Bei really a son scatter, afterwards, fully got to Sichuan at Liu, became benefit state herding, this kid came to once seek Liu Bei.At that time, signing the person was exactly Jian Yong.Afterwards, this Hai Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论