2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys ks a father and tell

It is many good things to get old fox, all baby's mile of East China Sea.It is your this brothers to arrive, can have never given me what advantage."
The saint king roars with laughter a way:"This still not say, my would be yours and wait this matter a, literally you want what, I want to allow you to know the more false than your East China Sea's brothers of my this brothers want to be free with money much!"
Smiling is a burst of, I seriously ask a way:"The treasure hid to be born yesterday, I saw 1 and discovered that Long Gong Bao's hiding a turn of peculiar colourful simply surrounding of quilt can not get into, every ran into the persons of colourful light all drive together surprised thunder to split into powder, this was what is the row,fake oakleys!"
The saint king says with smile:"Otherwise you think" Long Gong Bao hides"is a casually person to want to go in all can of, every fix for the lowly person, will be together killed by lightning to beat into powder, is like a brothers your to fix to occupy for going in can'ting."
Suddenly realize, I ask a way:"That actually needs many high of fix for just can go in."
Sheng Wang wanted to think a way:"With my fix for unwillingly can go in."
I way:"So not afraid have the circumstance that becomes a pot of gruel indiscriminately by that time of occurrence, after all can fix you this grade Be another to is the minority in the minority.Be you still are different from a person to know this secret?"
Saint right way:"One empress four emperors in perhaps only after the saint probably the paternal uncle close place know this secret, if other a few big emperors presume to try, will also know this secret.However afraid they have no this courage!However even if getting into colourful light is also useless."
I feel suspicious a way:"Why go in also useless?"
The saint king says with smile:"You now that once see, see Long Gong in nowadays don't appear an entrance everywhere naturally, tries to ask to have no entrance how to enter again, even if using is strongly all useless, Long Gong's strength isn't 12 person with pretty the dint can break of, have to wait until after time arrived, Long Gong automatically opens, otherwise who don't also want to go in!"
I ask a way again:"Will Long Gong when and automatically open again?"
Saint right way:"Certainly is the day that I before tell your Long Gong Bao to hide to be born!The treasure hides after truely opening, colourful only will become thin gradually, then completely disappear in four hours.Till then, all people can get into a treasure to hide in, however the treasure hides medium still another more badly forbid to make."
I way:"The king of the saint, we are still that the soldier divide two roads, you pay attention to the dynamic state of one empress four emperors, I then representative director clan part."
The king of the saint ha ha say with smile:"Thus you can have to move bowels Be getting proper!"


Chapter 7 situation converses



Chapter 7 situation converses
Return to a blue house, see blue Tai, I give an affair completely.The blue Tai gnashes the teeth with hatred of way:"I know this woman it's with malicious intent to father, I this seeks a father and tells him the true facts."
I a pull his way:"You the father's doter to her day Long, we could not take evidence to prove her unfathomable heart again, whole with the Ci of one noodles, caution is poured by her to beat one rake, sunk by her Wu."
The blue Tai thought in a short while, surprisingly what good idea, ask me the way:"Brothers, you say how we should do, I can not see this cruel woman to harm my father."
I way:"Only have etc., in addition to this I unexpectatively better way."
"Wait!"The blue Tai calls way, " you make me see her to harm a father, but unconcerned, don't go!I can not do it and put together this life, I also want to tell a father."
I way:"You calm down first to order and listen to me is for a while for your analysis.You only think, her main son gives her several days to make her give° the influence of person's clan to get, time at so urgent under, she necessarily has an activity, we as long as is secretly seeing she performance, wait she to expose, again hold tight her."
Blue Tai way:"That my father how do, do you want me to looking at him to kill?"
I understand blue Tai to concern very much then disorderly mood, for his explanation way:"Now that we are secretly waiting she to expose, nature will also in the safety that secretly protects your father, once she had a homicidal idea, we at the right moment takes down she at your father's in front, when the time comes your father even if is the heart that has already sided with her, perhaps can't continue, either wrong under go to."
Blue Tai deathless heart, way:" Only this way?"
I way:"Might it not be you can thought of a better method."
Blue Tai way:"That chemisette fixs for although is very strong,is not your opponent, the we two seeks an opportunity to take advantage o her or so nobody, then hold tight her, kill also good, no matter how it is all good, anyway be don't let she again have an opportunity close to father!"
I sigh a way:"Although I can kill she, but you think that your father loses in the pain love under, will can't a not rational, or proceed from another viewpoint.The quiet view treasure that originally can calm down hides of circumstances development, on the contrary will excite now of stir into this pond muddy water on one's own initiative, don't say your father when the time comes, being mankind all perhaps will be subjected to serious stroke."
Blue Tai mumbling way:" Have no better method?"
I clap his shoulder way:"I know that you really worry your father, but currently circumstance to say, since the future wanted to have regard for whole mankind, and then want to have regard for your father's safety, only walk the road that I say, besides your father fixs for the tallest, want to harm him which so easy."
The blue Tai sighed a tone way:"It also only Be getting sucher, hope the father is peaceful to spend this to rob."
I ha ha say with smile:"As long as our brothers makes a concerted effort, can definitely accomplish."
I act with blue Tai cent head, what Long Gong Bao hid is born, let the strain that the atmosphere of blue house immediately changes, but the master son then change to the blue Tai's watching of isn't so meticulous, probably the master son still keeps having regard for the feeling of father and son blood relationship.
Therefore the blue Tai also had more opportunities to contact the external world, he aggressive of with his the old subordinate contact and make them make good preparation soon and provide against any contingency.I concealed body at blue madam or so, keep watch on her action for a day and 24 hours.
Indeed as expected not I anticipate, the blue madam again and again meets with blue Mang father and son under the pressure that tree emperor give, and the influence of blue Mang also the good elephant smell order what, start disturbance discomfort getting up.
The blue master son is over to know nothing a woman who dotes on by himself/herself is planning and preparing how to kill himself/herself, win oneself to hard beat the next world.Be all discussing the matter that concerning Long Gong Bao hides with world hero for these several days, represented clan 60% above real strenght of person of person clan alliance, also the beginning sees an embryo, can foresee, the blue master son serves as an alliance tallest leader is grow inevitable trend.
The sea surface of East China Sea recently but suddenly fall calm, but make people feel that a kind of storm comes to previous Wei to press, it makes public bottom trembling, the atmosphere doesn't dare to breathe heavily as well.Three hand over the demons of neighborhood in the town is increasing gradually, but accident of don't harass the mankind's life.
In fact this also cares to anticipate in of affair, each clan leaders all cast covetous eyes on of stare at Long Gong Bao to hide, once opening, upsurge right away, who still have the business that Xia remaining takes care of mankind.Besides mankind the real strenght here is not weak either, don't let people to literally cut into pieces.
The situation is dangerous, imminent.While hiding to open Long Gong Bao will break out one overall, vehemence of bloody war, the mankind's real strenght can get conservancy in this war, have to see these two days of circumstance developing.
The in a flash of time led for three days, the good elephant of everybody suppressed very much, owner all in a hurry to leave, the nervous rhythm makes people breathe heavily however annoy.I see blue Tai to the secret password that I leave, hence arrive at the abode of blue Tai.
I an enter a house is seeing the blue Tai is anxiously walking around, these several days, everybody is worry of shape, I have already become inured to the unusual.The blue Tai sees me and split a head to ask a way:"Did the wicked woman there act?"
I shake a way:"Have not acted, however this several pale blue Mangs father and son all in the aggressive activity, afraid of Be about to begin for these two days."
Blue Tai way:"If she wants to begin, the real strenght controled necessarily exceeds a half in the hand, otherwise she is certain Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论