2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 96o1nl

Magazine, did not even seem to hear his wonderful speech.



See easy dust come in,ugg boots uk, Fabio cheering loudly, rushed up: Ah, my dear brother, you come back? I have something urgent to discuss with you.



Easy to dust and he embraced, and Fabio looked Fatadiao asked: Who is this gentleman? Easy to have not seen before.



Easy to dust secretly to commit suicide: Okay, This is really good, ghosts and goblins to cobble together., But is also beneficial to me, both of them can not skip my direct contact, then give them to improvise it.



Face wearing a spring-like smile, easy dust pointing Fatadiao said: ah, his boss is the governor of a large administrative regions in Russia, monstrous power, hot, Russian domestic VIP, Fabio, he boss is a truly great man can do anything they want; As for himself, Mr. Fatadiao, his identity is the security of that region Executive., but he is one of us, out-and-out their own people, you smell his body the taste is dusky.



Then easy to dust, pointing Fabio said: The is 罗马安切蒂 family's second son, Mr. Fabio in his family, ah, personal connections and strength, a reliable friend, I thought, This operator to know, right?



Fatadiao heartfelt admiration: easy, your friends broad is. Noon, Mr. Fabio, able to recognize this figure, I am very pleased me to introduce myself, Fatadiao boss senior aides. He did not specify the name of his boss, and Fabio can understand.



Fabio son in accordance with those big family out of family tradition, facing the first meeting of Fabio a respectful bow, and his intimate handshake: Very pleased to meet you this great man, Mr. Fatadiao I 罗马安切蒂 family's second son, Fabio.



Easy to dust naked, said: Of course, maybe soon after he would become An Qiedi family master, Fatadiao, he will become the owner of Rome's largest family.



Fatadiao eyes lit up: Aha, so great, I think, in future we can have a very wide range of cooperation, sir.



Easy to the dust reach out: Come on, please sit down,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 07o5fy, take a seat, You're welcome, brother Fabio, I think I know your errand, your anger is too great, my house should burn up. Felicity Felicity? Felicity baby, wine and pushed it along, okay?



Felicity indulge in the fashion magazines are continuously clamoring for a couple of sound, this suddenly awakened fine flew easy to dust the shoulders: boss, you come back? Oh, Fabio said to find you.



Easy dust flat lips: Well, well, go ahead, take a look at Phil how to, if nothing prevents told him to come down.



Voice faded Phil, his face slightly a little whitish go in, Gong Sheng said: the boss, you looking for me?



Easy dust nodded slightly glance, the idea of ​​God found Phil addition to a little weak 7788 has been restored, and so directs, he said: Mr. Phil, get some wine and Felicity over,cheap ugg boots, maybe we have a while to be hectic 's, is not it?



Fatadiao and Fabio involuntarily nodded.



Easy dust, frankly said: There are no outsiders things that everyone can listen to, well, please, this is just extortion from a miser old man hands over is said to be cellared for a century Brandy, first Kaifeng, we try. Fabio, first said you things,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 72z1wx. Fatadiao Mr. own, without taboo.



Fabio fiercely a kill a cup of wine, no matter how valuable this wine, angry, said: I damn brother, he again insulted me and my mother, easy, I can not stand it, I want to get rid of him, I damn father, and their group of henchman, and I want to get rid of them.



Easy to dust quietly watching Fabio: You have the confidence to master the family's other powers it? You are confident of receiving all the estate of the family now what? Your confidence to maintain your family in Rome and even the Italian upper position. ? can you keep your family and other people, a large family of good relations it? your confidence because of their sudden death brought much unrest.? answer me, Fabio.



Fabio forehead cold sweat dolphin seeped out and easy dust relaxed eyes, curious look Fatadiao watched, he said a word for word: can. Addition to the deal and those senior people, I'm not very good at, other than everything no problem.



Easy dust looked Fabio, Fabio heavy nod.



Easy dust meditation for a long time, heart uneasiness of Fabio and Fatadiao have looked at him, each have their own calculations.



Gently nodded, smiled easily dust: It's simple and it, in today's society, to kill a person too easy. Respectable father as well as a lovely brother, they will often together what?



Fabio heavy nod: They were always together, but easy, requires a lot of manpower to get rid of them, around them often to protect premium gunmen fifty, the average person is difficult to approach them.



Easy dust disdain said: premium gunmen fifty people? God, ah,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 67b8vu, if I get two tons of explosives to collapse a highway tunnel, they can live it? Why I hands and they are now facing? Fabio many when the push of a button is enough to kill some people.



Fabio stared easy dust to the collapse of the Lord: the family day Houanqiedi income, I take 15%, to be fair, is not it? Fabio Brothers, you agree to it? Use of force shares , I occupy 15% of the interests.



Fabio nodded: No problem, your quest too little, really, and that price is very reasonable., You also need to send someone to help me to repression, and perhaps other family will take the opportunity to dry our family look, of course on the surface, we are good friends, but secretly they are very envious of our site.



Easy dust gently nodded: Yes, Mr. Kane in Paris task has been completed, and going back to London. That guests do not need so much security the monthly salary of each person count U.S,cheap ugg boots. $ 10,000, okay? lowest I can let you into the family of a joint meeting, and then inherited your father's position.



Fabio gently shook his head: Italian family is the most taboo outsiders to interfere in our internal affairs, so easy, you just give me Kane manpower can,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 37e6lm, you do not come forward.



Up easy dust muttering: Well, or province heart. Originally, I like to take time for the meeting to get rid of all the other family boss.



Fabio was shocked: My God,

没有评论:

发表评论