2012年11月13日星期二

beats dr dre tely feel angry with

Attain this position up, who don't dare to put the person whom oneself doubt as well at ownly and nearby.
Wu Tang smiles to looking at Liu Lin and Wang You to learn, then just says:
"To there is an affair, you probably don't know and receive emperor and queen mother love and esteem lately.It is for the sake of the cloth dress to set up formally our master Hou."
Wang You learns to hear this and hurriedly kneels down and praises a way in:
"Company, people, Wang You, , learns to pay respects to Hou Ye."
Also the Liu Lin list knee kneels ground, the hands embrace a boxing to say:
"Belong to next pay visit to Hou Ye!"
I hurriedly hand two personal Chans and say with a smile:
"This affair is an emperor and the meaning of the queen mother, because of being a cloth dress Hou, so don't also publicize to go out.All of your two people are our own persons, need not be so cautious, have already seemed to be too to living to divide."
Hear so on saying, two people are all completely touched.
I sit at chair top, say to several individuals:
" All sit down, the sky of outside is much too cold, waited to take with wine vegetables to come up, drank some wine body in Noan-noan first."
Wang You learns to restrain of smiled to smile.Say:
"Here that place that if there are mean persons, sit."
Once I knit the brows and say:
"All sit down, I say and then have and wait to descend those small two come, you all stood, one eye makes people see not to."
Several individuals on the whole is sit to seat top.Wang You learns to hurtle Liu Lin to say
"Still not and hurriedly give the Hou Ye the thing and see."
Liu Lin hurriedly stood up to take out a burden from the corner of part, if wasn't a table up now already put last some open a gastric dessert, I believe that he will directly put that burden to the table a top.
I think inside be the time that Wang Jia creates the quality winter dress, but opened that burden, but I discovered that the inside is unexpectedly one to do work delicacy.Ascend with the material of best cotton dress, this is just the peacetime to also want 22 silvers on the market, still less now, in my heart one Lin, are that piece general and Wang Jia 1?Also or is Wang Jia to turn sex this time.Unexpectedly use the business that the first-class cloth does this kind of to suffer a deficit?
"Is this what is the row?Say that this is the winter dress that this king's house sends over?"I looking at Wu Tang to ask a way.
Liu Lin orders and says to me:
"This king's house sent to northwest winter dress, however these just give the governor of province adult king to will get with those of, we these cottons dresses for serving as soldier are mean person bodies to up wear of this kind of."
Just listenned to Liu Lin saying that Wang Jia sends to the time that the northwest winter dresses are all this kind of cotton dress .Immediately felt a burst of to thoroughly lose in my heart, didn't thought of that the cottons that oneself even will be worth of counting 100,000 when with patience setting out is most year of all confine to the flames, but unexpectedly fail when success is within reach, however O.K,beats dr dre. when I disappoint, Liu Lin behind of the words brought me a burst of hope.
"I see!"I anxiously say.
Liu Lin took off the dress Shan of outside, I finally saw his the winter worn on body dress, this is the cotton arrows of a troops' standard dress, however have already had many places to tear open, peep out inside yellow black cotton.
"This be you this year just the winter dress of change of season?How of like this broken-down, how does the clothes soldier like this provide against cold?"I intentionally and in astonishment ask a way.
Concretely because of why, I knew naturally, this affair cans walk to this one step and has me most achievement among them.
Some grief and indignation grounds say on Liu Lin's face:
"Return to the words of Hou Ye, these are the peacetimes the winter dress worn by us, just burden in of those are to send to governor of province adult king and those the hand of the schools in, or just wear as for time that is an adult to inspect of, be like us these soldier who guard frontier regions, have no business and have no money, can wear clothes like this."
I to nearby of Wu Tang say:
"Give° my cape this small brothers, never freeze."
Liu Lin is immediately tearful, he once connected that cotton arrows dress from Wu Tang and sobbed to say:
"Wait Ye, the mean person can't definitely forget your great boon big virtuous."
While coming back from walking, Wu Tang will that ragged cotton arrows the dress took for me to come over, I put that cotton arrows dress to in the hand and said to is a cotton arrows dress, but once the cloth of outside see basically isn't a cotton, seem castor cloth, and from break into abuse to leak out of cotton, all already yellow black hair mildewed, I by hand and lightly pull for a while, but these make me feeling surprised more, I unexpectedly see in have many rice straws!
Those grasses all already withered Huang, however seem is to pass by to crumple to press, return be regarded as soft immediately feel angry with, in my heart, originally I think that Wang Jia am again bold.At most cheat on labor and material, those enter aqueous castor cloth, I basically didn't entertain wild hope to be used, but don't thought of Wang Jia's father and son unexpectedly and really dare in this top make secret arrangements.
Touched touch cotton arrows dress, have a take have no a take of, even those cotton and none of soft couch grasses that become mildewed give fill up, so of cotton arrows dress, don't say to provide against cold in winter.The time that is a deep autumn puts on to also can not hold up against cold autumnal winds, still less now this kind of heavy snow continuous day, cold cold in the heart on smiling, Wang Jia really miscalculated this time.
I put the cotton dress in the hand to a part of chair top, very heavily sighed an one breath, say:
"Do not thought of that the affair will arrive this kind of situation, at the beginning I swear to no longer participate the dress of the winter of affair, but see this now.I can not ignore!Can only cherish of is this affair to lead long to pull a graveness, and I have no officer have no job, be just an empty title, luckily still some silvers in my home two, Wu Tang right away notifies the semicolon everywhere and procures the dress cotton in winter for me.It is so cold now sky.Don't know how the northwest officers and men makes a living!"
Listen to I finish saying this, Wang You learns to looking at my vision in immediately also many some difficult to express things, Liu Lin fiercely falls at ground up, give me the Ke three ring head, then just firmly say:
"Hou Ye you are really a good person.I generation northwest those brotherses thanked you."
I hurriedly handed Liu Lin from the ground and spread the voice of a burst of hullabaloo from the outside this time, I hurriedly the order say:
"Everyone puts away these things all and estimate to is that the store is small two top the dishes to go with wine came."
Or originally of the store is small two, however this time he even the doors didn't come into the ground.Those meals all let the person whom Wang You learns to bring to connect down, although facing these good dinners is delicious, but my heart in but unavoidably have some to be depressed, although at the beginning also once thus of once thought.But the affair truely took place, I still felt meaning of uncomfortable, so of cotton arrows dress, the weather of the northwest is so cold, perhaps have to have the Sun soldier of non- combat to fold will.
Is a bit insipid to generally finish eating this meal, I make Wang You learn Liu Lin arrange for a while, then I just the stride walked to go out in the hospital since the childhood.
The bise remains, my cape has already wanted to come back there from Liu Lin, that breaks cotton arrows on his body the dress get to my hand in, but he then makes change that to do work best cotton dress.
I sit at in the soft Jiao, the knee up puts that broken-down winter dress, activity for a while hand and foot, but still keep feeling an at heart flash across the thrilling and some compunction of several silks, establish this time under this trap, doing not know has to have how much soldier be lived ground to starve with cold because of this.
Thought of this, I picked up the small wooden stick of the front of heel, before the Jiao of blocked plank to knock to knock, Wu Tang call come over, order say:
"You make people notice officer's way of this northwest, if served as soldier of ride a horse to rush through to the words of city teacher, right away make collective report me!"
Wu Tang's point nods to say:
"The mean person knew that however now northwest officer way top already someone, master you if afraiding not is sufficient, the mean person returns to behind mat hand money increase to aid!"
Deliberated for a while, I shook to shake head and said:
"Calculated, since someone even if, also need not increased to aid, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论