2012年11月11日星期日

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com uthor Say from the o

 Pull to greatly hunt me to like very much, because this at last an article of the most mature what I wrote.
The Da pulls to accidentally think the big hunting isn't a good novel, is pulling you how to think drop?
The surprised hall wood MM livings fierce
Pull accidentally?Accidentally certainly think that it is a good novel
The Da pulls to despise you ……
Free and unfettered snow fox in fact, the author is different from the reader's taste, you will press your own will to write, still does the reader's will write? The pulling me will press my own will to write.Moreover, I feel I ain't a personal independence of conduct person, believe that I press I's will to write of, can will also appreciating of most people.
The Da pulls although pull very improbity, accidentally gruel improbity drop silver, so accidentally decide that the gruel pulls, although he insists thinking that the big hunting is a good novel ……hope so that you write than greatly hunt better drop novel ……accidentally expect to see your complete structure toward a world, accidentally have been thinking that that is the high achievement that fantasizes a writer~
Pulling accidentally will of, thanks~~~~~~~
My heart ☆remain:Is the inspiration pulling to create to get many?How from among them does the Tao save the next and excellent inspiration to come out?
Pull boon, basically, if in a row three times appear in the brain can not obliterate, is that about to calculate good inspiration!I adopt a natural selection method, ha ha!
Will red breeze bell's pulling a comrade make your kid learn to write a science fiction?
I will make my kid do the matter that he likes to do.
The rascal Shi in the sky:Pull.Finally wishing to wish you can insist bottom next go, can write a more better works
The surprised hall wood pulls greatly, lately making of your this year, about and when can meet with reader?
The devil that visits a sky pulls and have recently what new work publish?
Pull boon!My meeting of!My new novel and novel gather probably will in the year inside publish, hope to make everyone feel a satisfaction!!!
The non- Yong area gives birth to several more kids…………
The rascal Shi in the sky accidentally and definitely will support your drop with the silver
Carpenter 9:30, this exchanges will arrive this be over and again thank to pull of come, please pull to say two be over languages
Pull to be really thank everyone for coming to communicate with me today, this is me the first-time ability thus face to face of communicate with so many friends!Sweat!Really sweated of!Thank everyone to the opinion that I suggest, see to everyone to my lazy have an opinion....Sweat......My next novel 《green pasture 》 gathers with novel will in the year inside finish writing, I hope to meet with friends soon!Thank everyone!!
Outside article[the sf report]Wang Jin Kang's point of departure visit

[2005-9-28 10:37:27]
1, does the old king still have a new creations plan?Still have how many cents to creations enthusiasm of the science fiction?
Answer:Have.But current long article plan all right and wrong science fiction of, just finished writing a 160,000 words of small long the article is reviewing in the some publisher,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com.There is another the long article of a non- science fiction starting right away.Suddenly change direction from the science fiction realm, naturally all the difficulties, can succeed also not necessarily.But try to still need to try.
This transformation contains the reason of both side, on the other hand, really have some my desire in the non- science fiction a vomit for the quick thing;May be the relation of age on the other hand, I had some estranged feeling to the science fiction topic, at least is have no 90's that kind of surge of intense emotion.I think that I can't completely give up a science fiction, if had a suitable topic, more more fundamental, if at prosperous creations desire, I still return to old trade.
2, the long article of Chinese science fiction creations always the nothing important influence.Even if long article,is an orthodox tradition science fiction(for example Liu Ci Xin's 《globosity lightning flash 》 , teacher Wang's 《dolphin person 》《cancer person 》 waits) to sell however'side door son of'(is often for example a certain'the myriad living things of Bi Ni''master''super history science fiction'《heaven's will 》 ), how does teacher Wang treat this problem?Does your individual still have the plan and power that the creations grows an article?You feel Chinese science fiction the at present is this kind of situation, and does the drama sing?
Answer:To 《heaven's will 》 I don't appreciate, but I can't with appreciating of individual that the interest requests the science fiction the reader.Existing is namely reasonable, it won the fancy of equal one part of readers and even exceeded Liu Ci Xin(and I) at least, and this was the victory of《heaven's will 》 author.Say from the overall situation, greatly need not divide what orthodox tradition heterodoxy, the reader welcomes be okay.
I in times gone by become more pessimism to the long article of Chinese science fiction and think to still don't arrive "in that son" so far.On the other hand is an author don't get to that son up, for example I, because I grow up at****Under the social milieu that the gum height stops up, result in inborn malnutrition, the list can not make up with effort of author's individual.So I not and greatly dare to want "long article classic work" of leaving.But opposite come to say, short piece not and greatly under the influence of author's experience, but more spiritual influences, rich talents that are received benefit to author, so the Chinese initiative makes a breakthrough on the short piece easily some opposite.On the other hand is Chinese environment(include a reader) don't get to that son up, even if come out a classic work, perhaps will also in the ignoring of the people premature death.If 《Harry Bo is especially 》 is a Chinese to write of, how will the end be?Probably connecting can announce is all problem, even if can announce,certainly would not result in to cause a sensation an effect.
Country the strong text is strong.Waiting China to truely become a world is top-grade, and after having the abundant experience, mindset self-confidence, pocket fuller(don't despise an economic power, it is prominent to the quality of work) new generation author, probably American science fiction the fans will be fond of Chinese work.
3, moreover, does the science fiction produce the concrete influence on your own life?It isn't a list to point spiritual life, also include to treat whole persons and the taste and attitude of thing everyday.
Answer:Certainly produce influence, the influence of biggest an among those is that I retire in advance.Retire in advance is various reason facilitate, but the science fiction creations is one of the important reasons.
My home town south the sun is more out-of-the-way, but the surrounding person is good faith to basic my creations.Include south writers Yang, including my leadership of place factory, including the acquaintance of society.I saw a tooth at the mouth cavity hospital yesterday, a young female doctor was very strange, said while writing name after finishing seeing your name how with a wrote a science fiction of completely similar?My lover's saying with smile is him, hence surprising remaining of female doctor, to I particularly of enthusiasm, and say that she is the work that looking at me to grow up.
Regret of BE:The science fiction creations doesn't bring me what economic benefits, if don't retire, my income will compare to make to create a little bit higher.I am here especially the idea mention that this is to mean to say clearly:The science fiction environment can "keep" must live a science fiction writer, is the biggest problem that Chinese science fiction dead lives to have relation to.The speaking of money was a vulgar person, but ignored vulgar person still refined persons to all want to have a meal.The person can not depend enthusiasm life in the realistic world.Professional Chinese science fiction writer seldom(I ain't a professional author), as I see it, their existence is all very difficult.
4, saw science and technology in Shanghai publisher publication recently of your medium the short piece gather 《good and evil fairy 》 , among them, Mr. Wu Yan has a《preface 》 , this text is used with a great deal of space'sex suppress'with'female angle of view'carry on to your science fiction so-called of'cultural decoding', I see, a head of fog water, if fall to ten thousand insides fan fog in, almost also think oneself is the connotation that by mistake appreciated your work in the past, like at the same time again read you an origin a book after of 《concerning<Three color world& amps;gt;》One text, the square is frightened slightly settle, is knowing a science fiction work indeed as expected not just such as Mr. Wu use cloud to explain Chinese female of ' to suppress Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论